Client of Scalable Placement Agency
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
1. Coordinating accounting functions and programs.
2. Preparing financial analyses and reports.
3. Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure.
4. Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
5. Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
6. Assisting with annual audit preparations.
7. Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
8. Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned.
Senior Accountant Requirements:
1. Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required.
2. 5 years of accounting experience.
3. Strong financial analysis skills.
4. Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
5. Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel.
6. Ability to train and manage staff.
7. Ability to work with little to no supervision.
Salary: Rs 35000- Rs 40000 + Fooding and Lodging
Interested candidates may send your resume to email@example.com with email subject line- Application for the post of Senior Accountant, Mangaldai
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org